Sunday, October 31, 2004

Leavers Concert
===============

I am so incredibly tired...it's crazy. The leavers concert tonight I think was a success by almost any measure, and it was humungous fun! Everyone (mostly the 7th form leaders) were really stressed earlier before the concert though...I remember yelling at people and being kinda nasty but I sincerely apologize to everybody.

I had a lot of fun in my last-minute costume and everybody looked so awesome...it was so much fun. I'm gonna miss the leavers concert, I have to see what the sixth formers will get up to next year :P

I did a lot of running around, along with the rest of the leaders - introducing items, blah blah blah...Fist Full of Fives took a hit before we came on because our power wasn't on and ready...but Tomo and I stalled long enough along with the big McD and...hopefully people enjoyed the song. :D

It was so much fun. I just wish it was recorded on video...I'm gonna forget it and I'll be sad about forgetting or something.

Hrm.

The rose I got is perfect but it'll probably rot soon, hopefully that random liquid packet on the end of it will keep it going for ages.

It's sad...only five more days to go! Sad yet exciting yet sad yet exciting yet...etc.

YOU GUYS ROCK! Gonna miss you all...

(my baby photo was kinda embarrasing as well XD)

No comments: