Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Things I have not done:

Permission slip for tomorrow.
I owe Emma (the lifesaver) $4 for the two pieces of big photography paper I bought today.
I need money for photography tomorrow.
My photography coursework is due this Friday.
Not having a computer sucks. IT FUCKING SUCKS I HATE IT. I want my own one back. I want to be able to go online to research whenever I want, not at 11pm at night when I'm incredibly tired.
I'm so gonna fail and worst of all nobody seems to care.

---

Anyway. Watched Carmen yesterday, an Opera by a Frenchman (?) Georges Bizet, who married his cousin. It was actually really cool, there was an actual orchestra pit (like, you couldn't see them because they were physically in a pit. Way cool) and the opera really wasn't what I was expecting it to be like. I imagined some drag fat lady singing her face off to some bladiblah orchestral music but there was ACTUALLY an engaging storyline! And there were sets and costumes and funny French accents and singing in a Spanish context...it reminded me of the school production except more professional and, in French.

So it was really good. I also had three donuts pre-show, and they were good too.

I'm poor.

I went to work today. It was good. I'm tired. The stupid blogger window won't load up. I CANT POST THIS.

I HATE YOU I FUCKING HATE YOU YOU FUCKING CUNT

when I get my computer back

I am so setting up woosh

and im gonna be an eclectic selfish fuck and use it all for myself

why not

id pay for it

i hate this current situation

no computer
no sleep

assignment/coursework due

borrowed computer shitty internet

---

Also, I submitted one of my pieces from my Composition Portfolio I'm working on this year into the Auckland Philharmonic Orchestra's Young Composer's Compeition. It would be wicked if I won. $500 is well worth winning...but even just being one of the six finalists will be worth it because I'll get to hear my composition actually played by a REAL orchestra. Hurray!

Tomorrow is meningitis jabs.

Fuck.

I'm really sleepy. I haven't brushed my teeth. I really can't be bothered but I know I have to.
So when I wake tomorrow I'll have to remember to get some money and also get a permission slip set up for a trip that's already been.

Much love to, uh, lovetown. (Damn, work heard about my Saturday exploits. Damn you Nicole :P)

No comments: