Saturday, October 16, 2004

Today has been quite hectic.

Order of events:

1. Waking up.
2. Sonny comes over. Discuss (at length) his trip to Malaysia.
3. Me William and Mummy go to Pamure to buy a Wireless Access Point.
4. We drop off my CPU from DSE back to DSE to get them to check it out again.
5. I go do Art Photography.

1 - Even though I didn't want to I somehow ended up waking up. I wish I had more control over being rested...damn you sleep!
2 - He's probably gonna spend around a month in Malaysia. Talking to my dad right now, he suggests Sonny emails him too, that might help him out a bit.
3 - The wireless access point is GOING TO ROCK!
4 - I was served by a nice lady/chick by the name of Gemma. I explained to her that took the ram out and its still shitty. My mum's computer friend who supplied this fantastic laptop (im still loving it...did i mention the touchpad looks cool?) said that when he inspected it he saw that the motherboard was wasted. Totally wasted. Let's hope the DSE service monkeys get their ass into gear and fix my computer. Cause it'd be good to have it and not to have wasted all that money on warranty. And plus, where else is my humungous mp3 collection going to go?
5 - Even though I booked from 12 - 3 pm, I ended up reaching there around 1.30ish. Did a proof sheet and a print.

I love my new laptop so so so much. ASUS YOU ROCK (as long as you don't shit out like my pc from dse)

No comments: