Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Haven't blogged in ages - my unstable computerness makes it quite a challenge...yes. My mum forgot to pick me up from work today which was kinda annoying but ultimately, I got over it. I just ended up walking and being late to orchestra, that's all...

Picked up production orchestra photo of Oliver today. I love it. I love it so much, it's such a wicked photo. Embodies everybody's character so perfectly...or so I say. Yeah, cost quite a bit but it was worth every sub-cent. My mum gave me a photo-frame to protect it in which she bought from some Korean store or something. Wooden frame. Kinda sturdy I guess, better than nothing.

I'm currently siphoning listening to my mp3s from my brother's computer. Listening to the FFX-2 Piano Collections. Such fantastic music. I hate school, I've got so much study/work to do and not enough time to do it in for me to be relaxed about it and I hate it and I wish I could be paid to do...what I do now I suppose...listen to music, enjoy it, enjoy the odd computer game, dunno.

I'm just a lazy cunt on the inside.

Also I might be going to go buy a laptop tomorrow! Hurrah! That would end my computer woes quick. It would also enabling me to y'know, compose at home etc without annoying William.

It will be good.

My dad, he's coming soon.

I've got to get an extra ticket for the co-curricular evening.

No comments: