Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Okay. I just came back from watching Resident Evil: Apocalypse.

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC

This is the way to take movies from game concepts. Tomb Raider take note. Apocalypse kicked major booty for me - all action, storyline wasn't too bad. Purists of Resident Evil may bitch and moan that it has little to do with the details of the game but with so much zombie death, who could really complain?

Alice kicks so much butt. SO MUCH BUTT.

I really hope there's a third one coming. (Yeah, I don't say that very often at all...)

---

My dad is now here in Malaysia. Horray for Sonny! Our house is like, way tidier as well due to my mum not wanting to, uh, "lose face" or something along those lines. I also had a Physics A2 practical this morning. I tried to study yesterday for it but I just ended up sitting down and hearing Dr. Holborow say in my head "define the variables" over and over again. Then I went to sleep. It was such a great practical, much fun to do. Not sure how experimentally accurate I was but it doesn't matter I had fun doing it. I'm fooling myself for the moment that's the most important thing, even over results. >.>

Yeah. Today's been a great day. Thingy is also coming up, um, the thingy. You know, that one. I mean band practice. Been listenin to the three songs in an attempt to at least become familiar with the general groove of the drums.

Yup.

(shit resident evil kicked major ass)

No comments: