Thursday, October 14, 2004

Hurrah. Tomorrow I may be receiving a laptop! Hurrah! Hurrah! No more shitty workingcomputerlessness for me. It's not a bad one, either. There aren't many more days of school left. It's great but it's sad at the same time...yeah...

Tomorrow will be a very very busy day for me. First up there's Assembly where I'm getting my GOLD music badge (woot) and then I have to print photos of a toilet (yes...more on that later) and then at interval there's string quartet and then at lunchtime there's chamber and then after school there's the leavers concert meeting and then theres the intercultural club prizegiving thing which im really depressed about cause i dont think i deserve anything after fatal loss of all work, and then tuition and then hopefully beautiful, beautiful sleep.

Then my dad comes here.

Then exam mode kicks in hopefully.

Yeah I have to print photos of toilets cause thats what I chose to do for my Art Photography exam. CRAZY EH well yes. And no. And yes.

Yes.

Social experiment...mute.

I shall try that next monday.

No comments: