Friday, October 08, 2004

ITS THE WEEKEND

I finished my Art Photography! I am inhuman! I am impossible! I have done three terms worth of work in a week!

...yes. I am also crazy.

I hope Sonny managed to finish. He seemed really stressed out.

I got presented with Talent Quest certificates today, for winning singing-group and bands. It was exciting. I got immunisations today. My left arm is totally dead.

And okay I got a call from DSE (Dick Smith Electronics) and some Indian guy left a message on my mobile saying "your computer is fixed come pick it up". Obviously that got me all excited and all...but then when I got there the guy who handed it back to me gave me this sheet that basically said "we didnt' fix your computer". That made me angry. Why did some fucker call me and get my hopes up then? The "Technician's Report" states that there's a faulty ram chip and that it's non DSE. I don't see how that makes my computer unable to turn on at random intervals. It also says I have Windows 98 installed, and that I don't have a Windows folder. Correct me if I'm wrong, but...if I had Windows 98 installed wouldn't I have a Windows folder? Anyway - I don't even own Windows 98. What, the fuck? It goes on to say that it isn't covered under warranty because only XP is covered under warranty etc, so in other words, the Technicians Report said: "Fuck you we didn't fix your computer." At least they didn't charge me. I wouldn't have paid for them to ship it back to me saying that it was broken anyway. Their suggestion on the report was to "reinstall Windows 98". I DONT OWN IT YOU STUPID FUCKERS

Dick Smith Electronics shall now henceforth be known as "Dick Shit Elephant Cock". I shall never buy a computer from there again, the $200 extra my mum spent on a warranty was basically useless. Here's a hint, general public. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM DICK SHIT ELEPHANT COCK. THEY SUCK. I HATE THE SERVICE CHANNEL. It doesn't help that they wouldn't give me the administrator password initially so that I could reformat my entire computer, or that they didn't pick up the phone when I called them...or that they called me and told me they fixed it. Fuck you, arsehole technician.

Luckily Richard reformatted it somehow (by messing around with the Cmos or some other technical crap) and it seems to be in a workable state at the moment. I'm still gonna see if I can get my dad to bring round a laptop for me.

For winning Talent Quest I picked up Stylus and William Hung's CDs. William Hung sucks so bad that he should go teach Dyson how to make vacuum cleaners. I was quite disappointed that I didn't get Yellowcard but Sarah Jayne said she'd make a copy of it for me so yeah, I'm all good.

OneUpStudios sent me a contract. Hurrah.

Hopefully I can reinstall-update FFXI today. Maybe it'll work. Maybe not.

No comments: