Wednesday, October 20, 2004

http://rinkworks.com/said/answers.shtml

XD

Example: "Nitrogen is not found in Ireland because it is not found in a free state."

BAHAHAH

Ahem.

Anyway, event/occasion for today was the co-curricular evening. Lukewarmly enjoyable, just like semi melted unflavoured ice-cream, or a sunny day with biting wind. Didn't really help that my parents came off as pretty rude (to me, anyway)...yaknow, not clapping, random voyeurist filming of people they didn't even know (okay this was mostly my dad)...

Yeah.

I'm really gutted. I put in so much work into the Music Department and I didn't even get shortlisted for the cultural cup ;_; But good on my mates who did, well done to yer. I've got my money on Ray-Ho. I'm gutted like fish at a fish factory...cause y'know I did all that time and stuff...and they couldn't even be bothered to shortlist me. ;_; ;_;

I'll get over it soon.

Hrm. But I did randomly get shortlisted for instrumentalist for the year though. I mean, what, the fuck? I'm not exactly a stellar cellist or anything...so: I don't know who the hell decided to do that. I appreciate the gesture although I don't get anything for it...not a certificate...etc. But WELL DONE TO THOMAS WHO WON IT!!! Hurrah! And also John for winning vocalist of the year! That makes 50% of our band top representatives of the school of the year or something.

So basically it was pretty much a waste of my time cause, y'know, all I got was presented with the KBB music festival silver thing...which has happened twice already.

The Jazz Combo were playing...they're very good...with the exception of random chick singer butchering "Girl From Ipenima"...and Gareth seemed really nervous. Relax Gareth you rock my world.

Hrm.

I still gtted. Not even shortlistning. ;_; ;_;

Anyway. Final note of hilarity regarding Lara Markstein defining the word Achievement. Shit she's got a lot of crap under her belt. Well done to y'all.

No comments: