Friday, August 18, 2006

Urgh I hate payphones. It ate my 0.50c coin, and then it returned my 0.20cs.

I got really annoyed that the minimum amount was 70c and it wouldn't take the new 20s (but took the new 50 and never gave it back)

So I chucked in $2.

Made call. (called work about wednesday, probably swapping to do monday instead)

Cost 70c. Remaining credit, $1.30.

No change given.

Damn.

It would have probably been cheaper with my mobile (but URGH i hate mobiles, they don't have side tone anymore (this is where you can hear what you sound like on the other end through your speaker (so the speaker plays what your own microphone gets)) and its just urgh urgh

URGH

and I only have 0.50c left on my phone anyway

my god how did i get so poor.

need to check my bank balances. can i affordddddddd another top up so soooooonnnnn

i haven't exactly been light on the texting recently, anyway.

damn.

No comments: