Saturday, August 12, 2006

><

Richard you truly are a compleat ass.
[sic]

Urgh he like bitched to my dad, and actually managed to get my dad to cry over breakfast cereal. My god. It's not even fucking stellar cereal either, not Hubbards or anything, it's goddamn cocoa pops, Basics brand. I'm really scared, cause I share some genetic material with this dimwitted idiot. He told my dad that "he was worried about me eating a balanced diet" (you're great man, you should be a fucking political spinster) which was why he wanted me to mix it with weetbix.

Well:

1) It's really not that much healthier.
2) I know why you really want me to mix, so that it lasts longer or whatever so that you don't have to go buy some more or anything cause I'm such a fucking burden, yeah? If you're so fucking hardcore, just go live somewhere else -_-


You know what? I don't care if it lasts longer or not. You're not the one who's eating, I am, so why the fuck are you forcing decisions on me, giganto-prick? I can't believe you actually managed to complain to dad and get him to cry over this. You are a massive shit-cake.

No comments: