Thursday, August 24, 2006

m'gosh lol

Alright, I thought I had a test tonight, but I looked at the course page again and it says 21st September.

WOOT THAT MEANS I'M TOTALLY FINISHED ALL TESTS/ASSIGNMENTS FOR THIS HALF-SEMESTER!

lol i was totally psyched to study for the next couple of hours and stuff but I guess I'm not going to!

HAH

oh yeah

ooooh yeah

oh. oh yeah.

I woulda totally failed algorithmics and search algorithms anyway.

so now I just need to find a drummer (webmail is down can't ask Eve for Ben's email), and I guess practice sometime for my restricted test.

oh man

its moving fast ;_;

but it's stopped for you...

Since there's no test, there's no excuse not to go to number 2. :) maybe ill stay longer this time. but probably not...it's not like it's particularly enthralling or anything sitting there everyone else knows each other and blah

No comments: