Saturday, August 19, 2006

Haircut today. Snisnors, snippy snippysnap. My hair's still of moderate length, but it's way thinner. I'm not really that happy with the back upon second thought (I think it's too long) but, whatever lol I don't care its just dead cells.

Also what else did I do today....woke up...played a bit of FFXI, william made lunch yum yay grilled sammies, went to cut hair

Already said it!

And then went to AA to book my driving test. They were all pretty full up until 22nd August. Which is funny. Cause that's two days away. No way am I taking the test BEFORE the driving lesson with an instructor I booked.

Yeah.

So I booked it on the 4th of September.

Yes. That is the day before my birthday (I wasn't sure if the wager would count if it was 5th Sept. the actual day, so)

Hopefully, I pass XD

William toox me out for a mocktest today. I failed like five times, mostly due to speeding (ouch) and not slow enough approaching give-way (double ouch) Reversing round corner is tricky.

Ambiguous unmarked give way issue

--------
---. ----
....| |


But I guess I think I can pass. I hope I pass. It's like 88 bucks.

Dude thats such a lucky asian number! All right!

I really really really wanna pass lol

It'll be FREAKIN SWEET if I do. So I'd better. Yes.

---

So I spent a lot of yesterday browsing through old posts, and I find that the quality of what I write has diminished greatly. I'm not as coherent or witty any more.

My paragraphs are not quite as long.

Have I said it all? Is there nothing left to say? Or maybe I'm just

lazy

No comments: