Monday, August 07, 2006

DATE MOVIE: Lol. What the heck? Not very cohesive, more like some mini-parodies sketched together. Some of it is really hilarious (some deliberate some probably not), and there were some things that just fell really flat (like the end of the LoTR bit).

C+ (the plus is for the great line: "What a coincidence. I like pie."

---

End of Kill Bill 2: Lol. Everytime I think of Quentin Tarantino, I picture his face from the Special Features of Sin City and it gives me waves of revulsion. So that's like. Bias.

It's not fair to judge by appearance.

But I do it anyway, Lan. Let me finish.

Fine.

Anyway. EVEN WITH this horrendous face in my head, the end of Kill Bill 2 was okay. I'm pretty sure I laughed at really improper places, but it was just kinda funny how it was serious yet not so serious. It probably didn't help that Date Movie which I watched prior ripped it off. But. Hey.

---

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY ORGY FORCE 2 IS NOT A GOOD REASON

No comments: