Thursday, August 17, 2006

Days are getting longer - as I walked down K road this week, it was still light.

Booked a driving lesson with the AA guy. Brian, I think his name is. It is not that relevant.

We shall call him, Instructorguy.

Unfortunately his entire monday was booked. I don't have a clue why I didn't ask for Tuesday, his weekend was totally booked, so I took 7am Wednesday (yes, 7am. ouch.)

IS THAT GOING TO BE REFLECTIVE OF ROAD CONDITIONS FOR GOOD LEARNING

who knows

she's japaneasy

Lol. Utada Exodus lol.

What else, what else...driving lessons are cheaper in the south island than they are up here. $40 in Southland, $55 is what it'll set me back today. 'Course, i took it out of the mum-fund (cause my mum woulda paid for em lol she's the one who *really* wants me to get my license) so I guess it's not really setting me back.


I went today milestone! lol felt like a twenty-ninth wheel for a while but it was funny as lol i don't believe them XD


You know those posters, about that International Student fees thing?

You know the photo of those people?

Here's a secret: they're not international students XD

Phones are like dicks. When you get bored you play with them

HAHAH CRASS JOKE

Come on man, show us your style!

Okay. But seriously. Phones are like dicks. Everyone has one.

Hope for you is diminishing...

Sorry. But phones are like dicks. They give you cancer.

*sigh*

No comments: