Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Another good day.

Meeting new people is not my strong point. I am glad he was a good conversationalist.

---

Yes. I did purchase a ticket for the Macleans production. It starts at 7.30pm. I am sitting at home. It is now 7.43pm.

No, I am not going.

We understand it's not rational.

But I'm tired and frankly, I am not really in the mood to walk out of my room let alone to Macleans. I blame University and COMPSCI220

Even though it isn't fair or balanced or right to do so.

No, but so?

---

Currently reading Brothers by Ted van Lieshout. Written in German. Translated to English. This is one of my favourite books. Combines humour and emotion in a nice little interlocking weave of words; coincidentally also has propaganda and new year as its major themes too.

If you can find it, I recommend it. Well, actually, I don't. Don't find it. And if you do, don't pick it up. You might just work out what my story is.

No comments: