Sunday, August 27, 2006

Today was great weather. Spring is coming. It may even already be here. I used to enjoy winter, but...I don't know. Something changed, I guess. I like the summertimes now.

Brian (Linda's cousin) last night here tonight; he won't be coming back for a while cause he has high school or something along those lines. Linda's family + Paul and Amy etc + Andrew we went for a great dinner.

---

I remember when I was younger, I had an irrational toilet fear. I think it was the fault of a vivid dream where there was a toilet with a furry blue seat covering that threatened to eat me up. I can also trace my vilification of touch back to Intermediate, to one spoken line.

GREAT ISN'T IT! :D

Memory; it's not a movie, or a sequence of snapshots - it's like a couple of hazy silhouettes which you read however you like.

And I read them this way!

Well, they're your memories so nobody can say you were wrong.

Unless they were there.

But they weren't.

Right.

No comments: