Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My lecture finished - I dashed out the door and pretty much sprinted full-tilt from MLT1 to the S5 bus stop on Symonds St. So. Tiring.

I'm really unfit lol

yeah whose fault is that huh

Lol

But yeah it was really weird, sprinting full tilt then going to 30mins of sedentary seating...when I had to walk from end bus-stop to my house it was like...my brain had disconnected from my legs or something. Walking in bizarre lines...and stuff.

---

So I have an aunt? Or something? In Canada. (My mum would know the exact relation)

Anyway, she is totally awesome. Every year without fail, she sends me and my brothers birthday cards...of course, the messages are all written in Chinese so I could never understand them (needed my mum to translate) but it's just...such a fuzzy thought. I have talked to her once; she called Malaysia while we were over there before mid-semester break. It's really touching that I get a card every year.

There is one sitting right in front of me now, unopened.

I have been meaning to send her a letter back; I just...haven't.

My gosh. I'm a dick.

No comments: