Sunday, March 13, 2005

Why today is not as good as it could be:

1) My mum is going back to Malaysia which means now when I put dishes in the sink, they don't magically become washed.

2) I have a blocked nose and puffy eyes and...I dunno, is it hayfever? o_O Who knows.

3) Our washing machine is emitting a strange choking sound, or at least it sounds like it's drowning. Haha, who would have figured, a washing machine drowning...

4) My mum's flight was delayed from like 11 till 7.30 pm or something stupid which ruins all their connecting flights blah blah blah so basically since the counter people are slow and crap and annoying we wasted a lot of time at the airport. At least we got a $8 food/beverage voucher. o_O

5) I am sneezing. This is lame sloppy kind, not the tidy oh yeah that felt good sneeze, no, this one requires cleaning up.

No comments: