Sunday, March 13, 2005

Hello. Just so that it doesnt happen again:

EVERYTHING I EVER SAY, EVER, CAN ALWAYS ONLY BE TRULY MY OPINION.

Thank you. So when I say "Simple Plan is crap", I really mean "I think Simple Plan is crap", because I'm a lazy arse and I cannot be bothered saying "I think" in front of everything.

Yeah the Asian chick was an exchange student from Japan. Don't ask me how I know, because I'm psychic. Mwahha.

Today had steamboat at Linda's house. It was nice. Amy's brother doesn't seem so idiotic when he isn't with his loser 4th form friends (:P don't tell him I said this Amy) Tee hee

Okay. It's late. But, I say again, EVERYTHING I EVER SAY, EVER, CAN ALWAYS ONLY BE TRULY MY OPINION.

And please don't flood the tagboard. If you've got something to say, do it in as little posts as possible so that it doesn't actually push out half the conversation before other people (like me) get to read it. It works on post counts, not on post size. So, you don't really need four posts for something like:

Hey, I like Simple Plan.

Why don't you like Simple Plan?

I think you should like Simple Plan.

I saw Simple Plan the other day.

Instead of wasting four posts, why not just waste one? THANKS

No comments: