Sunday, March 06, 2005

(p.s. Henry and Sonny, can you make your own top 10 songs of the past 15 years as well, please??????) - Raymond

o_O

I really hate requests like this...^^"

There's so much good music I cannot possibly make a TOP 10. But I can mention ten songs, right now, which I'm really enjoying at the moment.

Not in any particular order. I can never pick favourites. Please, don't even try to make me pick, or I'll pick your eyes out with my fingernails.

---
[Artist/Band - Album - Track Title]

Andrew Lloyd Webber - The Phantom Of The Opera Soundtrack - Down Once More/Track Down This Murderer
Nobuo Uematsu - Final Fantasy II - The Rebel Army Theme
Scissor Sisters - Scissor Sisters - Mary
Coil - Guitaroo Man OST - The Legendary Theme
The Black Mages - The Black Mages II: The Skies Above - Matoya's Cave
The Guy Who Wrote It, I Can't Remember His Name - The Incredibles Soundtrack - The Incredits
Shiro Sagesu (?) - Neon Genesis Evangelion S2 Works - Thanatos
Akayo Taira - Radio DC - A Lullaby
F.Y.I - I dont know the album - Lydia (I really have no idea why this is on the list.)
Fist Full of Fives - Fisting (maybe) - Why Monkey Why (simply cause I wrote it)
Jun Senoue - Radio DC - After The Adventure..
Yutaka Minobe - Radio DC - Theme From Phantasy Star III
---

That's my list, at the moment. Yes, I know, I put twelve. Bite me. Really, I love them all equally, I think they're all fantastic and you should all listen to all of them. Oh yeah, and Sega Piano Nocture, that's good listening right there. I hate picking favourites, it's easier to name songs I hate.

Here are a couple:

Snoop Dogg (or whoever) - Drop It Like It's Hot (I abhor this song)
Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes (because the BASTARDS STOLE IT from The Who)

There are more, but I can't think of them at the moment.

No comments: