Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Hello. On Monday (which is when I planned to type this post, but things kinda...slip...) I missed an hour of my PHYSICS150 LAB, cause I missed the City-Tamaki bus...maybe because I didn't leave Choir early enough (early enough means early enough to catch the City-Tamaki bus - which is before I left on Monday, obviously. I left on time. Maybe on time is late to be early enough?)

But the thing that annoys me is that I actually got there in time to see the buses leave. Okay, technically I was still standing around for quite a bit before the buses left. There were three buses, right...there they were. The two at the back were COMPLETELY packed, like you would not believe. There were fully like 10 people standing in that stair-case bit on both the two back buses. So, obviously I wouldn't fit on those buses. Now, there was a bus in front of that, had the Tamaki Campus sign up and all that...completely empty. For what reason, I will probably never find out. Anyway, I tried to get on that one, but the driver just yelled at me and gave me evil eyes and didn't open the doors. So...I stood at the sidewalk, outside the general library, looking forlornly at the three buses depart in a slow motion crawl...knowing that my ride to un-failure lay on them. I think I heard a sad violin play somewhere, but it was really quiet. Might have been from the Music Department. Did you know the Music Department was modelled after a grand piano? I DIDNT thanks Melody for telling me that today. Why is all of this in one paragraph? I don't know. Maybe this is why I got a C for AS English!

Paragraphed. Anyway, let me introduce you to my stereotypification of the Tamakicity Bus Drivers.

1) Punk-rock Chick
This bus driver is of middle age, has dyed red hair, a piercing of some sort.

2) Cool polynesian
This guy wears REALLY short shorts, sometimes has sunnies on, curly hair. Those shorts should be illegal. But he's nice.

3) Stupid slob maori
This guy made me late to Compsci101 because he drove really slowly, the waterfront way. And plus, he's a slob cause he was just wearing jandals and had food in front of him when the bus clearly says "NO EATING FOO"

(sidetrack: There is this one guy, who always eats on the bus. It's really funny. I have yet to see him not eat on the bus. Sorry for the digression. He also has white headphones. And spiked-ish hair. You know, the one everyone does, cause it's cool, and ten years back people will regard it like afros or something. Can you imagine how bad hair-dye must have been, back in the day? Hmm.)

4) Random fat white 70s guy
This guy is quite cool. He wears aviators and listens to Solid Gold. I have heard the following while on his bus:
Elton John - Empty Garden
That song about how "words are all I have to take your heart away"
Don Maclean - American Pie
and much more.

I'm sure there are more (eg mr DONT LET YOU ON BUS CAUSE HES MEAN man) but...I forget or they aren't interesting.

Anyway:

DAMN ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO GO TO TAMAKI JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO DRIVE HOME, I MISSED AN HOUR OF MY LAB AND THEREFORE DIDNT FINISH AND THEREFORE LOSE SOME MARKS MAYBE BECAUSE OF YOU RULE-BREAKING MOFOS. Me and my brother are an exception because we have parking permits. >.>

---

Albert Park is a really nice park.

---

I couldn't tell if Ms. Warner / Mrs. Thompson was laughing or crying when BFK was performing today. There was also this little kid, who was singing (okay by little I mean fresh 3rd form) Rikky thinks he's gay. I think he really should stop insinuating on 13 year olds (HAH TAKE THAT). He sang okay. Awesome tone. Tuning needed work. And then we performed after him and then drove off to Tamaki.

I doubt I will be in school again for a long while. Still need to buy a copy of Bill Bryson's Short History of Everything for Dr. H cause I know he'll love it.

---

I was kinda slightly annoyed earlier, but man, this White Melodies of Tactics Advance...it's so relaxing.....^_^ I don't really care any more :)

(Call the bank if you want. I'm not sure what you'll do from there though. I can imagine a really angry you going "OI MY BROTHERS BEING A DICK BLAH BLAH PLEASE CANCEL THIS TRANSACTION". If you really want to embarrass yourself...go ahead. I mean, it's your choice if you want to be an immature prat. I'm sure you don't read this anyway, it eats valuable bandwidth. While you're at the bank, get them to link my eftpos card to my bank account o_O I should really do that one day. Maybe Thursday. Maybe.)

Oh yeah. Notice to everybody, please, if you want me to do something, don't implicate. Because I see through that implication and since I'm a bastard at heart, I'll deliberately not do it. Ask me directly. That way I can't weasel out of whatever you're asking me. And also, I may look unhappy but I will get over it after a while so don't worry.

Unless I don't like you.

No comments: