Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I just sat next to the most annoying guy on the bus, ever. He was white, obnoxious, and most importantly, took up one and a half seats. That's just not on. On a good day, I take up 2/3rds of a seat. This was not a good day, I really needed one seat. Due to this guy sitting next to me, I got half a seat. Not nearly enough!

But all of this would be redundant if he wasn't so impatient and angry angsty angsty. At least 100 swear words, all of which I pretended not to hear through headphones and nice music, and gratituous use of the A word (yes, Asian o_O) Apparently some guy got off at the wrong stop or whatever, I wasn't really paying too much attention, I was trying to stop my neck from cementing in place, in that awkward position. I was trying really hard to read Craccum and ignore this angry white guy yelling at some poor (and probably stupid) confused Asian person.

The other annoying thing is, he shakes not just his leg (I know I have the annoying legshake habit) but his whole being shakes. Imagine being in half a bus seat right next to this guy and then the 1 and a halfer suddenly starts spasming. -_-

Urgh.

In good news THANKS HELEN

Okay bye !!

No comments: