Monday, March 21, 2005

I really hate whoever invented glitter. I just saw some on my face, which was utterly utterly confusing. I didn't even touch anything remotely glittery today. It must have been some random glittery osmosis fashion working.

If you use glitter at a party, think please. Think, where is that glitter gonna go? Are you gonna be able to get rid of ALL of it? (Chances are you have glitter in YOUR hair, right now). Or is it gonna end up on some poor guy's face? Like me? I really hate glitter. I really don't want it on my face. So please. Support life. Don't support glitter.

I am listening to the last movement of Peter Graham's Windows of the World. ITS STILL TOTALLY AWEOSME the Gotenburg Brass Band played it better but it's still awesome. The drum solo was better in the live version I heard.

No comments: