Saturday, September 11, 2004

SPOILERS SPOILERS DO NOT GO FURTHER IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN DODGEBALL

White Goodman : You should quit now.
Peter La Fleur : I think I'll take my chances in the tournament.
White Goodman : Yeah, you will take your chances.
Peter La Fleur : That's what I just said.
White Goodman : That's what I'm saying to you.
Peter La Fleur : Okay, I'm not sure where you're trying to go with this.
White Goodman : Well, I'm not sure where you're going with this.
Peter La Fleur : All right...
White Goodman : Touché.

--

White Goodman : Nobody makes me bleed my own blood. NOBODY.

--

Peter La Fleur : Kate, it's time for you to put your mouth where our balls are.

--

Patches O'Houlihan : It's like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob!

--

White Goodman : This doesn't concern you, La Fleur.
Peter La Fleur : Not nearly as much as your hair does.

--

Peter La Fleur : Wait, so you want to join the cheerleading squad so people don't think you're a loser?
Justin : Yeah. Why?
Peter La Fleur : Oh, nothing. It's just high school has changed since I went.

--

END

oh that was a great movie

oh it was great

No comments: