Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Hello dear readers.

I love holidays. It gives me time to myself. Just myself. I know, that's really selfish of me but I'm only human.

I've had lots of time to think. About lots of things...about me...about you (yes you), about broccoli, about the importance of time (yes, I've already started to feel time just stretch out but disappear at the same time)...about the importance of family, about how much of a dick Richard can be (excuse the pun) but then realising he's not that bad but then still hating him irrationally anyway...about grass...about rain....

I've got a lot of work to do in the holidays! Things I had planned to do were:

+ Get Ellen a birthday present. Must go find T-shirt, iron on transfer...and an iron......
+ Do my Photography - at least my second board.
+ Do all this music schoolwork. (I worked on my orchestral composition a bit, but it's still far from finished)
+ Rearrange The Belmont Chill for Matthew Cooper.
+ Write another song together with Tomo for FFOF

I also plan to rewrite a song's lyrics for FFOF.

Oh, life is good at the moment.

My computer is still as shitty as ever. It's gonna end up dead pretty soon, I'm gonna have to go find an external hard-drive and buy a computer. I'm thinking of a laptop actually, cause they're portable and that's really handy. I'm also looking into getting Woosh these holidays. But my bank account is looking bleaker and bleaker every day - it's like ever since I bought the iPod, I unconsciously stopped my saving habits. Damn you Eftpos and convenience.

Meh.

No comments: