Sunday, September 26, 2004

Okay. Two things:

1. I brought my computer in to DSE for them to get serviced. It was still under warranty so hopefully they'll do it free.

2. While I was there I bought FFXI.

My thoughts on it? Hrm. Well, I haven't even managed to get into the actual game yet. It does look spiffy though...monthly charges are very steep but...hrm. 56k is definitely the minimum cause any slower and I think I'd be dead before it finishes uploading. Only 6 hours left...-_-

William wasn't very happy that I bought it, even though I reassured him that homework takes priority over FFXI and if he wants to do homework then I won't be able to play FFXI.

Yes.

Oh, the anticipation. I won't be able to play it today due to the six hours not being left over in the day but I'll be lookin forward to it tomorrow if I can squeeze some in.

No comments: