Thursday, September 02, 2004

Oh, this is relaxing. No exams. No school. Sitting around at home, basking in the sunlight that streams through the uncleaned slider window which warms the air and lights up the floating dust particles which stream by like temporary fireflies of day.

Yes.

Anyway, yeah, Sonny came over today and we decided to cook ourselves dinner. How weird is that...I mean, I don't think many people can say they go over to a friend's house and cook themselves dinner.

Being male and cooking impaired, I think I did pretty well (Sonny cooks fine though) and we had a good meal. We even invented a unique dish.

---

Sonny's Surprise

Ingredients:

2 sliced peeled washed carrots
1 can of Watties sweetcorn
1 can of Watties Baked Beans
1/2 cup water
1 spoon of Ingredient X
Fresh basil

Method:

Slice and peel the carrots, throw into pot. Strain the sweetcorn to remove all the crap liquid it comes in, and add to pot along with the baked beans. Add water, set heat to low and simmer. Insert a pinch of basil about 7 minutes later and spoon in Ingredient X until it is spread out evenly and the texture and consistency is consistent. Simmer until carrot is tender.

Serve with fresh basil leaves, garnish with chopped basil and a hint of pepper.

---

Mwahahah.

Also, I invented a cocktail.

Yellow Tropical

1/10 cup Malibu
9/10 cup Pineapple and Passionfruit Juice
3 drops lemon juice

Mix well, serve chilled.

---

I accidentally served it to Sonny, which I am really really hitting myself for because he had to drive home o_O

Yeah.

But he's fine. Or at least my mobile says he is.

Hrm.

No comments: