Sunday, September 12, 2004

And you wonder why I fucking hate you.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I hate you so much Richard

yes.

Fuck you

yes.

FUCK YOU

all you're ever good for is changing your clothes three times a day, coming home, dumping them, and then going out again, leaving your fucking downloads on. it'd be okay if you weren't such a cunt.

but you're a cunt

even when people need to use the internet you don't care.

fuck you and your queue. i closed my kazaa for you when you wanted to use the internet when i was server. but no. you just go on and play on the ps2, fuck you.

FUCK YOU

you wonder why I hate you?

oh, all the hours of my life you've wasted through save file deletion. trivial yes.

but my hate is not trivial.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

oh yeah, once more

FUCK YOU

If I ever had to chose a brother the last person would be you. Maybe second last.

Fuck you.

All together now!

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU


I hate you.

yes. I don't talk to the people i hate. so shame on you because you find out this way.

FUCK YOU

because of you it's taken me HALF A FUCKING HOUR to do this post.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU


Goodnight, everybody else.

No comments: