Thursday, September 30, 2004

Okay. What, the hell. This sucks at the moment. Not only does my dad have Tetanus, which induces muscle spasm and toxins that cause lockjaw...but I came home today and found my mum collapsed on the couch in quite a lot of pain, apparently from her digestive system.

;_;

Anyway, I haven't blogged for a bit cause I haven't done much, I've just been working. To balance out the horribly sad news above I met a really cool kid from Australia called Jordan today. I gave him my clay car that we made cause it was his last day. That was his excuse anyway. Speaking of cars, my supervisor at work is...

dammit my mum just moaned again.

-_-

My supervisor at work is the New Zealand women's champion in Drift racing or something....she's got a really mean car. Like, crazy mean. The engine just looks incredible...I don't know anything about cars but it looks like something out of Fast and Furious or something. Which just goes to show there's a lot of things you don't know about the people you think you know a lot of things about. (Yeah okay I just made that up)

Tomorrows' the last day of work. Due to my computerlessness I haven't done much of the list I said I was gonna do over the holidays. FFXI is horribly addictive. And Ellen I haven't got your present yet ;_;

Yeah.

No comments: