Friday, September 10, 2004

School day today: average.

Photography sucked. I suck at it. Suck. Hate. Suck leads to hate. Hate leads to failure. Faliure leads to spelling errors. Spelling errors lead to lack of literacy. Lack of literacy leads to no university.

Anyway - I got a leavers jersey after much consideration. $75 but...three tuition lessons will pay for that. >.> I just hope that I am actually a small size. I hate sizes. I never know to think in an American term (where everyone is fucking huge, so I need like an extra small) or in Asian terms (which means I'm around a medium-large)

---

Enough of school. Okay, went to the movies today with large group of friends. Watched Dodgeball (yes, this was the alternative movie which another group was presented with a while ago when I chose The Village. I think I chose the right movies for the right groups. It's funnier to laugh with people who are actually in your form class that way you can all go BWAHAHAH at the right time in school. anyway)..

GO WATCH IT NOW ITS FUCKING HILARIOUS

I don't know if it's better than Zoolander but it's pretty high up there on the funny scale.

And when you watch it, stay AT THE END OF THE MOVIES FOR THE END OF THE CREDITS I guarantee you'll be entertained (and thoroughly disgusted at the same time, and never listen to Kelis the same way again) Some people who were there left early. In fact, there were only a few people who managed to catch the funny bit at the end. Poor bastards.

Oh, it's funny.

I had tears in my eyes, it was that funny. And I don't get tears in my eyes from laughing often (what with Asian eyes and all and slits and...nevermind, racist joke)

Bwahah.

But if anybody wants to buy me a late birthday present, the Dodgeball DVD would be a very good choice. Sorry Sonny buddy you missed out hardcore man, you missed out bad.

No comments: