Monday, December 25, 2006

So first things first;

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Christmas is about Christmas spirit, etc, religion, blah okay I understand all of that :) but now

Christmas presssssssiez

Rather bizarre dress socks which I may never wear because they remind me of my dad from Kat (but that's okay!) and some really random chocolate coated coffee crumble thing from Russia from Kat. Thanks!

Jared gave me a cool book of Visual Illusions :) Although I'd already read the entire thing before cause the rec centre has a copy but that's not the point I appreciate the thought and everything :D He also forgot to remove the price-tag lol but it is a very cool book. I like the illusion with St. Thomas? and the dragon.

Kim gave me a miniature pachinko machine from Stevens - unfortunately, they didn't realise the handle was broken and they don't have a receipt so they're gonna try replace it. It's really cool though and the ball bearing things look wicky.

Richard gave me Stickmen II ; cool book :)

Cheryl gave me a box of Butter Cookies!!! YAY! I love those cookies man they remind me of my childhood. they like melt in your mouth and its all woot

William presented me with an interesting book, Blue like Jazz (I think); the premise is it's a
book of non-religious thoughts on Christian spirituality. I like jazz.

Arron who is strange with his psychic powers :) :) bought me new drumsticks! WOOT like my cool black ones (I think they were travis barker signature can't remember) are about to kaput some day, I can tell, it's all fraying and stuff. So now I have new pair for when they break! They are also Zdilajadjadjajan (cant spell it) and they're coooooooool thanks so much :) :) Arron how did you know i neeeeeded new sticks ^^

---

I'm sure I'm forgetting a present from someone or something, but that's what I woke up and opened under our Christmas tree this morning, I think.

My dad didn't make it in time.

No comments: