Sunday, December 24, 2006

I've just installed a whole lot of stuff onto my computer.

Firefox 2

Yes, 2. No, not 1.5; 2. What's new, you ask? Well, the fastest things that caught my eye were:

-Tabs now have close buttons on them
-Inbuilt spellchecker. The word spellchecker, for instance, has a dotted red line below it.

----

MSN Live Messenger

What's better than 7.5? Well, it looks square. And, you can make phone calls. Kinda like Skype. Except, not.

MSN Live Messenger Plus

This lets you do tabbed messenger windows! omg

---

I also changed my computer so that everything is a very pure and holy white. Yup. I would show you, but you don't care. It's christmas eve. Tomorrow everyone opens presents and it's like yay. Where is my dad? I don't know. Will he be here in time for Christmas? I doubt it.

I don't even remember what the last thing I said to him was, but I bet it wasn't particularly friendly or nice.

The new year is coming. Time moves on, you know, it doesn't...it doesn't stop for you or wait for you to catch your breath. Not that I do much. You know what I mean. No, maybe you don't.

White.

Lots and lots of white.

You're rambling.

I don't care. This is my blog, right? I may not have anything interesting or unique or special to say, but the beauty of the internet is that it gives me the illusion that I do have a voice. Meow!

It's a good way to waste my time while I wait for a party in FFXI anyway :P

No comments: