Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Work today. It was good.

Tanya leaving :( (this is work supervisor that is like, the NZ women's racing champion. she has a MEAN car.) Apparetnly she found a better job (im not sure if you have to look very hard :P)

Um yeah. But work was interesting. A lot more managable than last week. They split the big kids and trhe little kids up with lé partizion, so I had to look after the big kids. etc. and it was good, too. Kinda. Like, there were only about 5 so it was very managable. Except that one kid found a flavoured condom on the road XD and threatened to use it on other kids. I don't think he really knew what he was talking about.

And then, I let them listen to Fist Full of Fives \o/ and they liked Only The Hopeful, and then I went somewhere (i think the kitchen to clean up orsoething) and they had moved on to a rather inappropriate Tenacious D song -_-

:( Don't fire me I stopped them like 100% fast.

But it was good.

And there was a condom (found by the same kid -_-) on the roof too. I mean, the roof? Must have been uncomfortable...

No comments: