Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Tagboards down at time of post.

Winston Peters is full of bullshit. I hate him. I hate him, so much. "Uncovering dark and secret pasts of ministers"? Shouldn't he like, do his job or something instead of ripping up crap on other people, or even worse saying things like " I HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION I WONT GIVE IT TO YOU" like he did on Closeup last night? I mean, come on you twat, you're no better because you actually know and you aren't telling.

But if you like Winston Peters...meh.

---

Car cinema = laptop + plug into car speakers!

Choir rehearsal = lame!

Requiem, et lux aeterna

blah blah

-- student rush tickets are $5 I think, if you bring your ID card tomorrow if you want to see me sing in a concert o-O at the Holy Trinity Cathedral, sometime. I think 7? Not sure. Dennis, why are you going? And next time if you are wanting to go to a School of Music concert let me know I can usually try to get tickets either for free or at discount. \o/

No comments: