Friday, May 13, 2005

Went from like, REALLY REALLY sad to REALLY QUITE HAPPY in the space of an hour today. Meh.

Today, I met:

+ Random Korean friend (who studies Korean) of
+ Grace and, for the first time in like a year or something, I ate
+ McDonalds (actually the last time was in Taiwan but I like Taiwan)
+ There was a REALLY bum chip in my fries, like, totally oil-soaked and burnt to death,
+ Which I fed to the seagulls. Me and Grace discovered that
+ There was a PSYCHO murderer seagull who was like,
+ Dominating the crap out of all the other seagulls, going into agressor mode
+ Where it looked like it had no neck, and went around
+ Pecking the shit out of all the other seagulls.

+ It was funny and sad at the same time.

---

Space invaders! Phew this is gonna be a toughie. I've got the title page done...

Band practice (at like, 10 at night o_O) Went alright. No John but...meh.

Congratulations to John who came 2nd in Cock and Bull Idol and scored himself a $500 microphone! (Now I can say HEY I KNOW THAT GUY HE SINGS IN OUR BAND >.>)

ok

No comments: