Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Just watched Campbell Live. Not a bad show I thought.

Except for the last bit. (The show was on NZ Music Month tonight).

The last bit showed me this kiddie band of 11-12 year olds who got through to the Auckland Central finals.

I hate them. They suck.

I mean, I hate them because we got beaten by Crimson Hands last year...but I also hate them because, well, they were crap. Seriously. They all looked like they wanted to die, the "backing vocalists" looked stupid and hardly sang anything and shared one microphone...it just...argh. Annoys me that something of that standard can get through to the finals ;_;

Damn kids!

--

First day of work this hols too. OMG. They were not very good today...no, sir. They got the smackdown from Nicola (who replaced Mark as my supervisor) and got like time-out and stuff. And then there was a miniature game of roeshambo...and then there was crying...and...argh.

-_-

But it's still good to be back, regardless :)

No comments: