Monday, May 10, 2004

What show includes the following:

Retarded animals fighting.
Lame wussy weak people.
Annoying voices.

THATS RIGHT YOU GUESSED IT POKEMON

Yes, once upon a time, I liked Pokémon. And then I stopped being raped by the children's media. The quality of the storyline is obviously geared towards mentally handicapped five year olds (which brings up my problem with all other children cartoons which just drip of cheesy morals and crappy overdone themes) in which a kid with a whiny voice (the fact that he's voice acted by a woman doesn't do wonders for his credibility either). Each episode consists of him pretty much being a woman and not fighting his own battles but relying on his Pokémon whom he even dares to call friends when he forces them to fight for him. Bastard.

And the Pokemon themselves are such dumbarses. If I was one of Ash's Pokemon I'd run away as soon as he released me from the Pokeball. I'd eat him (damn Charizard was cool) or bite him or something. And I'd definitely be able to say more than my own name.

I think the Trainers should fight their own battles, not fall back on animal cruelty. Then again we all saw Ash try to throw a punch in Pokemon: The First Movie and we all know what happened. (He fell over, the dumbass...) Actually they shouldn't do things they suck at (ie try to fight) but instead go back to their houses and recite all these useless Pokemon facts.

And maybe they should have a shower and use the toilet sometime...it might stop them from smelling.

¬_¬

No comments: