Friday, May 28, 2004

I am not having a good day at all. Ask Sonny he can vouch for me.

-_-

Well first up this morning started alright, I woke up nice and early at 7.00, got ready for school and then I walked to school cause I initially thought I had an exam in the morning. I walked to school, didn't see anyone I knew, decided that it must have been a mistake, quickly glanced at my exam times and went home.

Fast forward to 10.30. Ming calls me and tells me "OI I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU'VE MISSED THE EXAM!!!" And then, I immediately think "damn" and "cool" at the same time. On one hand, I missed an exam. Well that was stupid. But on the other I think hurrah, I'm special I missed an exam! And also I won't get a record of how screwed I was for the exam anyway. So after talkin for a bit and feelin really stupid, Ming hangs up. (He said that people saw me at school and told the supervisor that and they got all worried cause in their eyes I had suddenly disappeared...and they probably thought I was raped or something...) Also, the times I glanced on my sheet I later find were for Chemistry, not Physics. So my exam WAS in the morning. -_-

Fast forward to 12.30 (Sonny is at my house at this stage, he came over unannounced but that's just like him) - Ming calls me again. And he says "apparently you may be able to sit the exam if it's on the same day". And then AGAIN I'm like "damn" and "cool" at the same time - on one hand, I get a chance to sit it, yay - but on the other hand, I don't really want to, and I'm pretty screwed anyway. After much deliberation I decide not to give it a shot mainly bcause I didn't want to...but I don't know what I'm gonna tell my mum cause we paid a lot of money to sit those exams. -_- (Also I read on the sheet that I won't normally be allowed to take an exam once it's over...and also read that if I miss an exam without a good reason I won't be given a grade in the subject...but that's all speculation)

So Ming gave me a choice so now I feel really stink. -_- Well at least this exam I missed was a resit and I passed it last year (barely) - but I still feel kinda stink. Garrr. Not feeling good.

And I know my brother's gonna blame me playin on the computer all the time but honestly that's not it - I was just really stupid this morning - I should have properly checked exactly what time it was, not just glance at it and assume that the exam was in the afternoon. I suppose subconsciously I probably didn't want to do it but still...

GARRRRRRRR

Learn from my lesson everybody. CHECK YOUR EXAM TIMES 5 TIMES. Then DOUBLE CHECK, THREE TIMES. Don't miss an exam. It's not good.

No comments: