Friday, May 14, 2004

Today the weather sucked.

Interesting things to note:

1. I smelt quite horrible today (no, I am not a smelly person on a day-to-day basis and I have good hygiene habits...) - it was because this morning it was kinda raining and I was kinda late-ish to school so I was walking really fast...through mud and grass and crap to try and cut in front of people who obviously hadn't realised or didn't care they were late to school. It's either the mud was starting to smell really really bad or I stepped in some dogshit because while sitting in assembly I could smell it. It sucked. The smell followed me for the whole day, I couldn't seem to wash it all away. I also left mudprints on the new music room floor carpet which made me feel really bad since it was new and clean and all before I trodged onto the carpet forgetting I just walked through tons of mud...and even more worse when I found out Miss Hall had to clean it up for me...:( (I would have cleaned it up instead of her had I not had an assembly) - On an unrelated sidenote Miss Hall was in a very very nice mood today, for some reason. Must be because it's Friday, because she didn't really get very angry at me at all for leaving mudprints on the carpet, and after-school when I was kinda helping out Jo on the drums (cause she and Cas and Kate entered in the Bands section of the Talent Quest), Miss Hall came in and gave us all gingerbread cookies and muffins and cake! Yeah.

2. Had a Physics practical today. The practical was very fun, it involved balancing a weight with a magnetic force on opposite ends of a rule...and it required very very agile fingers because the voltage dials had to be adjusted so very carefully since the equipment was so sensitive. I definitely lost at least three points though, because my graph looks like poo since I got told not to do a scale break on the x axis, but I think I was supposed to. I hate conflicting teaching.

3. I've got Rahzel - "If Your Mother Only Knew" stuck in my head. *hums* I wish I could beatbox. But I'm very glad that I can:

- Play the drums!
- Sing!
- Utilise De Mouivre's Theorem to solve complex equations involving powers!

So I can live without being able to beatbox.

4. The theme to the ball is LAS VEGAS. I think what I've got this year will be fine, now I just need to go and find an Orange Hat. Someone, take me op-shopping!

5. Exams are so goddamn soon. Crunch time I believe. CRUNCH TIME. It's too late now for any kind of sane study habit so I'm just going to try (and probably fail) to cram study. Hope it all works...especially since I have other stuff to concentrate on too, such as my first Art Photography board. Damn, that means I need to take a film. o_O Good luck to everyone who's doing exams cause I won't see anyone on Monday since I have the morning off for study leave and an exam in the afternoon.

No comments: