Thursday, May 27, 2004

Third to last exam was today - AS Chemistry Practical, which was an amazing amount of fun. There's no way I'm going to beat my last year's mark (of 40 something percent -_-) cause I had six months to study...but I left it to the last day. And then I didn't do it.

But, after the practical which was fun for me because I took it as a fun experiment and playing around with chemical thingies, I bring you:

::Fun Things To Do While Having A Chemistry Exam::

1. Stop and listen to everyone doing the exam (except for yourself) make tinkley noises with their glass stirrers hitting on their beakers. The whole class will exponentially erupt into a frenzy of stirring in the least efficient manner as so to prolong the "tink tink tink" of glass against glass. Proceed to wisely crush your powder that you were meant to dissolve, thus not making any crazy tinkley noises. Laugh at the fools. HAHAHAHAH

2. Create a fireball when it's your turn to use the bunsen burner. Make sure you've never used matches before, and it's been six months since you've touched a bunsen burner. Watch the resulting flame glory!

3. Combine all the chemicals you're given into one big smelly pile of liquid.

4. When the instructions say "gently warm" your chemical, open the air hole for your bunsen and burn the motherfucker till it pops like crazy and gives off this pungent gas.

Yes. And I was sitting right up the front, right in front of the examiner. And it just so happened that they got to observe the person who wasn't going to truly bother...heh heh heh. I think Dr. Thomas found it rather amusing though.

Anyway. Yes, two more exams. I'm sick of them already, so so so sick of them.

No comments: