Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Man, it's such bad weather outside it's not funny.

Random sidenotes, I'm entered in many competitions this year: what with the Rockquest and all and today I found two others to enter - Battle of the Bands (which the Howick heats are held at Aviemore Drive so that's really convenient) and the Play It Strange New Zealand Secondary Schools Songwriting Competition...see, cause I figure the more competitions I enter in the higher the odds are that I'll win at least one of them.

The School Ball this year is at the Alinghi Base in the Viaduct or something. Dunno who I'll ask to go with this year. Hmm. Suggestions are welcome, post away on the tagboard or leave a comment.

Anyway, the weather is dismal, I don't feel like going to Orchestra as usual and I'm feeling lazier and lazier every day. I mean, I just want to sit around, talk to people, have time to think. I mean, school days are like this - Me being forced to wake up, wolf down breakfast, leave house, run through a prison routine, go home, try to relax but then it's bedtime. Rinse, repeat. In class, people just talk and talk and talk at me but all I really wanna do sometimes is just sit down and think about what they say. I'm constantly being forced to forget the second last thing they said to remember the latest thing. And then when I actually have to remember the stuff I forgot, I get in trouble. Crap.

Anyway, life is way too fast paced. People should take the time to pee on a fence or something (I was gonna say smell the flowers but some flowers smell like crap, while everybody wants to piss on a fence). Relax! Stop stressing! If you fail the exams coming up, seniors, it'll be fine, honestly. The worst that can happen is that you won't be able to get into University. So what? Just go do a short tech course and get in that way. Saving time is over-rated, sometimes...

That's my rant for today. The weather doesn't look like it'll clear up, but I can't do anything about it. Even if it was nice outside I'd still be all loser-like in front of my computer anyways.

No comments: