Friday, May 21, 2004

Just came back from the Physics A Level practice exam. And I must say I am surprised at the effectiveness of my last minute study which I did yesterday - I pretty much understood most of the stuff (since I covered most of the stuff, except for this pressure difference stuff which I'm not sure I got correctly or not

So my hopes for 100% are as usual destroyed, but an A would be nice. (The thing is though, whenever I feel that I did well in something more often than not I screwed up badly, so we'll see)

That's not what I wanted to say...oh yes. Exam supervisors are always really unnerving...when they slowly pace past you and watch you suffer as you wipe your nose with your hand and leave your nose excretions all over your hand and pants where you wipe your hand. And do they offer you a tissue, oh poor exam candidate? No. Their "supervising" is waaay too important - you know, any minute now, one of those bastards are gonna cheat and the supervisor's gonna fucking take them down JUST LIKE THAT. In case you can't tell, I laced the last sentence with sarcasm. It would have been nice if the supervisor had offered me tissues. (I know, I could have put my hand up and asked but dammit the supervisor walked past like 200 times, and I was really busy doing a physics exam)...

It's like they don't trust me. Why don't you trust me?! I'd never cheat in an exam!

*slowly shuffles cheat sheet away*

No comments: