Tuesday, May 18, 2004

The practical was...fun yet crappy at the same time.

Crappy part first, there goes my aim of 100% (which was a ridiculous aim anyway but it was fun to aim at that) - I lost at least two marks because I DIDNT MAKE THE GRADIENT NEGATIVE AND STUFF. Also, it was really really crappy having to try and set up a whole experiment, boss clamps and all in the morning when it's quite cold and your hands and joints are under the effect of synovial fluid dysfunction. Dexterity is not a trait associated with numbness.

The fun part however was actually doing the experiment and getting a nice straight graph. Through the experiment and the bobbing springs in beakers of water I was really skeptical that I was doing things correctly. But the graph at the end made up for all of it.

VGmix is weird, it bans me, on and off, intermittently. It's like a schitzo. Actually I'd love to have a multiple personality - and to some extent I probably do, and I think everyone else does too. They had a name for it I think...uh...m - something....something...ah that's it, moods. No exams for two days but...I don't know what I'm gonna do I'm...I'm...my head it hurts too many things going on at once. I think I'll go sit and watch the backyard now.

No comments: