Saturday, May 08, 2004

Interesting day. Events, in no particular order.

1. Studied physics this morning for a little over an hour - really helpful and quite a nice gentle KICK IN THE ASS REMINDER of just how much shit I have to know...which I don't already know. I'm so screwed for my AS Chemistry resit.

2. Ran into Rikky at The Warehouse. We were both shoppin for mothers day gifts. Also saw a heck load of other people, Jason, random people from school and the rec centre who I recognise. Must be the Saturday Family Shopping Day syndrome. (Me and my brother got my mum chocolate...for mother's day of course)

3. Bought - A PAIR OF DRUMSTICKS! YAY! (I mean it's sad enough that I'm a drummer without drumsticks, let alone a drum kit. ...damn it being costly and all.) Put me back a good $20.00 but they look cool so hopefully they will make up for my lack of elite skills. Also bought a NIN CD from The Warehouse.

4. My brother and Jared earnt a lot of money busking.

5. I have so much work to do but I can't help playing Unreal Tournament 2003...with the RPG mod and all. -_-

6. No band practice today but that's cool. At least now I have drumsticks.

No comments: