Thursday, December 11, 2003

EPISODE TWELVE: Airport, eh.

My mum went into some travel lounge thingy and managed to convince them to let me in even though I wasn't a member. They were going to charge her $25 dollars as well, the kniving biatchurz, for what was nothing more than a really old crap computer (which is a hunk of crap compared to this one which I am using downstairs, for free...) So I left.

What else...oh yeah, I went and ate at Genki Sushi. It's so cool, they have like sushi on something that seems akin to a miniature baggage claim thingy...you know, the ones that go round and round - all you do is you pick the food you want and at the end they charge you all for it. It was good but expensive, cutting a nice dent into my $100 which I have to spend.

Before I left Auckland Airport (which is the airport I was in before this airport, Changi Airport, which is in Singapore), I went and bought the third book of Philip Pullman's "His Dark Materials" trilogy just so that I could read something while waiting and stuff I suppose. I finished the other book I brought with me anyway, it was quite a random book.

Hmm what else...these seats are comfy. I am listening to really strange muzak, such as "On The Wings of Love" and some crapped up version of "Fur Elise". And I am very tired.

Hmm. Moral for today is the CIAS Airport Lounge here in Changi Airport blows. Don't go there. Why not play on the free SeXBOX instead?

No comments: