Friday, December 26, 2003

EPISODE FOURTEEN: Some say Mongrel. I say, uh...

Tee hee. I'm going to Taiwan. IM GOING TO TAIWAN HAR HAR ON WILLIAM YOU DONT GET TO GO HAR HAR...

>.>

Hmm. Anyway, I should be packing and shit, but I'm typing this. How silly of me. A few notes before I leave:

1. I'm going to Taiwan.
2. I'm going to Taiwan.
3. I went to this real awesome Christmas party yesterday.
4. There was free alcohol.
5. I had a vodka lime and some crazy tropical Malibu stuff.
6. The guy who mixed it was half French half Asian. Now that's cool.
7. I wish I was half French half Asian. How cool would that be?
8. That guy had a brother. He was quite agro.
9. Their parents owned the home.
10. I should really be packing.
11. Vodka lime is strong.
12. I think my dad drove me home drunk that night. o_O
13. I watched Return of the King. ITS A GOOD MOVIE!
14. I wonder what Return of the Kong would be like...
15. I got a cheapass Ring imitation for $10. Maybe I can sell it for profit.

OKAY THATS IT BYE BYE FOR TWO WEEKS TO WHOEVER EVEN READS THIS CRAP

No comments: