Friday, December 12, 2003

EPISODE THIRTEEN: Grave of the Fireflies.

Well, I got here safely. I have just finished watching what has got to be one of the most moving and powerful pieces of anime I have seen...ever. (Albiet the pirated version I watched had some really crappy problems, must find a DVD of said Anime in question one day). The Anime? Grave of the Fireflies. It's so depressing...if you think your life is crap, you should see what Seita and his four year old sister went through. One of the very few animes that actually moved me enough to well move me.

I'm depressed now. I admire the strength of Seita and the story is superbly written.

Also I finished The Amber Spyglass. That was a great book too. Man, so much emotion. Just thought I'd head up somethin before I go to sleep. Grave of the Fireflies. Go look for it now...it is better than Saving Private Ryan, that's for sure.

No comments: