Monday, December 29, 2003

EPISODE FIFTEEN: 'Tis a busy place.

Apart from not having very good night's sleep (I don't handle noise at night well) but that's okay. Anyway today I did the following things, in no particular order:

1. Looked for Peach Beer. Couldn't find it. I did find Vodka Cruisers instead ($60 a pop) but decided against it.
2. Went to play badminton with my mum's brother's son (is that my cousin?) and his friends at NTU, National Taiwan University.
3. Went to Chang Kai Shek memorial park or summat. Damn it's a huge place. They had a military march exercise thingy going on as well, you know, with the military music and the random soldiers in uniform twirling rifles, a la FF7 if you still don't know what I'm talking about.
4.Wow, this keyboard is dirty. My fingers are black now. Damn.
5. Yes. That's it.
6. The last three probably don't really count as events per se.

Anyway I'm tired. But it's only 7.48...The sun sets at like 5.00 here, which is phenomenonally crazy for me. Still, I do like the night.

That's all. Bye bye.

No comments: