Tuesday, December 02, 2003

EPISODE TEN: I have trapped two people in my ass already.

With the lovely promise of sexual favours, five potatoes and a sliced pineapple...I have done the impossible. TWICE! Take a look!

Case Study Number 1

My false alias being Hot_gay_guy.

Session Start: Tue Dec 02 02:43:38 2003
Session Ident: greg
Session Ident: greg (~user@34CF14CC.84648B99.25071CA0.IP)
greg: hi are you a gay?
Hot_gay_guy: hi, yes
Hot_gay_guy: you?
greg: yeah... asl pls?
Hot_gay_guy: 18/m/England
Hot_gay_guy: got pictures? im really horny tonight
greg: well im 18, male, mexico...
greg: you have some pics?
Hot_gay_guy: no, sorry
Hot_gay_guy: you got any?
Hot_gay_guy: my cock is throbbing for some action
Hot_gay_guy: Can you please shove a potato up my ass?
* Hot_gay_guy passes greg a hot spud
greg: sory non?
Hot_gay_guy: um, you know what a potato is?
Hot_gay_guy: vegetable? you eat?
greg: yeah?
Hot_gay_guy: i would really like it if you could push one up into my asshole
Hot_gay_guy: please
Hot_gay_guy: hello baby are you there?
greg: what if lets take a scripted kind of sex... do you want it
Hot_gay_guy: i would really like if you can please insert potato into my anus
greg: okey here we go baby...
greg: now here it is
greg: uuuhhhmmm...
greg: so how does it feel baby?
Hot_gay_guy: Ooooh
Hot_gay_guy: thats good
Hot_gay_guy: oooh put it all the way in
greg: yeah uuuhhhnnnnmmm...
Hot_gay_guy: please last guy i was with he managed to fit five, can you fit more
greg: sure...
* Hot_gay_guy pass to you another potato
greg: uuuhhhmmm...
greg: uuuhhhmmm...
Hot_gay_guy: oooooh thats one all the way it
Hot_gay_guy: oooh thats good
Hot_gay_guy: please next one
Hot_gay_guy: quick I horny sex want tnow
greg: uuuhhhmmm...
greg: uuuhhhmmm...
Hot_gay_guy: oooooh
Hot_gay_guy: tell me what it looks like!
greg: great
Hot_gay_guy: explain muchas detail please
greg: now i want you to suck my dick baby
Hot_gay_guy: NO! INSERT ALL THE POTATOES FIRST
Hot_gay_guy: and then i give you good sucking
greg: its like a big kind of hole
greg: and i love it
Hot_gay_guy: okay
Hot_gay_guy: Now put the third potato in
Hot_gay_guy: describe detail a lot please tell me what happening as you push push
greg: yeah ooohhhh...
Hot_gay_guy: describe NOW
greg: the potato is getting inserted now
greg: and it blows your ass
greg: fully
Hot_gay_guy: OOOH
greg: got a big hole?
greg: yah
Hot_gay_guy: Yes its being split byt the spud
greg: ooohhhmmmm...
Hot_gay_guy: you have three more potatoes left
Hot_gay_guy: put them all in...at the SAME TIME!
greg: ok lets enough for this... your asshole is now over loaded...
greg: why dont you suck my dick now?
Hot_gay_guy: Describe my asshole at the moment
Hot_gay_guy: what does it look lke
Hot_gay_guy: hello?
greg: a great island
Hot_gay_guy: describe the island
greg: i dont know
Hot_gay_guy: if you dont know then you'll have to put this pinapple slice sideways up my behind
Hot_gay_guy: after than then i will suck your dick
* Hot_gay_guy passes greg a pineapple slice
Hot_gay_guy: come on stick it up there with the rest of the potatoes
Hot_gay_guy: I will give you very hot sex i promise
Hot_gay_guy: just please for me just i want the feel of the spiky pinaple and the creamy potato in my ass
Hot_gay_guy: and then you can eat it
greg: why dont you start, giving fuck with me my cock is so very hard now
Hot_gay_guy: tell you what
Hot_gay_guy: you shove that pineapple slice up my ass and ill suck your cock
Hot_gay_guy: and while i suck your cock you eat the pineapple and potato salad.
greg: ok no thanks,...
Hot_gay_guy: please
Hot_gay_guy: I am very good oral sex give
greg: no thanks
* Hot_gay_guy slowly runs his hands over greg's cock
Hot_gay_guy: DO IT
greg: thats my honey...
Hot_gay_guy: ok now that im suckig your cock please shove that pineapple slice up my ass
greg: sureeeee...
greg: here we go...
greg: now i am shoving it... just like a big cock running off
greg: hhhmmmm...
Hot_gay_guy: oh thats good
greg: yeah now suck it
Hot_gay_guy: okay, you have to eat the pineapple and potato salad
greg: now i am eating it... uuhhhmmm... diliciuos
greg: hhhmmmm...
Hot_gay_guy: ooooh
Hot_gay_guy: My asshole is eating your face now.
Hot_gay_guy: You can't control it
Hot_gay_guy: My ass has just eaten your entire head.
greg: hhhmmmm...
greg: hhhmmmm...
greg: hhhmmmm...
Hot_gay_guy: You cannot talk
Hot_gay_guy: you can only eat the salad.
Hot_gay_guy: you are stuck in my ass with five potatoes and pineapple slices for ever
greg: hhhmmmm...
greg: hhhmmmm...
greg: hhhmmmm...
greg: shittttttt.....
Hot_gay_guy: You can't get out.
Hot_gay_guy: You are stuck forever
Hot_gay_guy: but at least i feed you
Hot_gay_guy: do you want some shit
greg: fuck you
Hot_gay_guy: Oh
Hot_gay_guy: sorry
Hot_gay_guy: I cant hear you
Hot_gay_guy: youre trapped in my ass
Hot_gay_guy: youll have to eat your way out through the starchy goodness
Hot_gay_guy: I'm going to go now. You think twice before you put potatoes up someones ass, mr mexican!
Session Close: Tue Dec 02 03:25:03 2003

Case study number 2 (the better one in my opinion)

My alias being SexyGurl69.

Session Start: Tue Dec 02 04:12:24 2003
Session Ident: sexyman23
Session Ident: sexyman23 (sexyboy@horny-4E70EDC.sympatico.ca)
sexyman23: hey want to chat
SexyGurl69: only if you'll shove potatoes up my ass
* sexyman23 grabs a ptoato
SexyGurl69: oooh yeah
SexyGurl69: go baby im waiting
* SexyGurl69 bends over
* sexyman23 starts shoving it in
SexyGurl69: Oooooh
SexyGurl69: Put it all the way in
* sexyman23 puts it asll in
SexyGurl69: I want you to fit five potatoes up there like the last guy i was with!
sexyman23: mmmmmm ok
* sexyman23 grabs potato 2, and shoves that in
SexyGurl69: OoOOOH
sexyman23: yeah baby, this is getting me hard
* sexyman23 grabs potato 3
SexyGurl69: OOOOOH
sexyman23: can't believe its all going in
SexyGurl69: are the potatoes green?! I love green potatoes!
sexyman23: they are
SexyGurl69: OOOOH
SexyGurl69: fit them all in! OOOOH
* SexyGurl69 moans in pleasure
SexyGurl69: you can do it, just like my 4 year old son!
* sexyman23 strokes his cock while doing this
sexyman23: here comes potato 4
SexyGurl69: OOOOOH
SexyGurl69: fit it all in!
sexyman23: its all in baby
SexyGurl69: And don't forget after the five potatoes the sliced pineapple!
* SexyGurl69 loves Sexyman's hard cock
sexyman23: number 5
SexyGurl69: Ooooh
SexyGurl69: Theres still plenty of room baby
sexyman23: how bout sucking my cock baby
SexyGurl69: Alright, keep the potatoes and sliced pineapple coming!
* sexyman23 shoves now the pineapple
* SexyGurl69 sensually sucks sexyman's cock
SexyGurl69: OOOh i can feel the ridges of the pineapple
SexyGurl69: OOOH
SexyGurl69: Oh baby thats good
sexyman23: mmmmmm yeash
SexyGurl69: can you please eat the potato and pineapple salad in my ass?
* SexyGurl69 ocntinues to suck his cock
sexyman23: ohhhhhhhh
SexyGurl69: eat the salad! oooooh
* sexyman23 goes to ur ass and starts eating it
SexyGurl69: OOOOH
sexyman23: mmmmmmmm delicious
SexyGurl69: oooh
sexyman23: that was good
SexyGurl69: All of a sudden, Sexygurl's huge ass envelopes Sexyman's face. He is stuck!
sexyman23: oh god
SexyGurl69: I have forced your head into my ass and trapped you there.
SexyGurl69: You cannot escape and you are stuck in my ass forever.
sexyman23: damn eh
SexyGurl69: Nobody can hear you - you must now eat your way out through the starchy goodness
sexyman23: lol
SexyGurl69: are you going to eat you way out through my all encompassing huge booty?
* sexyman23 starts eating
SexyGurl69: Oooh
SexyGurl69: are you getting fat as you eat this?
sexyman23: yeah
SexyGurl69: oooh how fat
sexyman23: pretty fat
sexyman23: lot of stuff in ur ass
SexyGurl69: Oooh
SexyGurl69: My ass is getting bigger as we speak. You're running out of air! youll have to breathe my farts.
sexyman23: LOL
* SexyGurl69 rips a fat one
sexyman23: this too much for me
SexyGurl69: sorry baby
SexyGurl69: you cant escape my ass
sexyman23: oh well
SexyGurl69: bye baby
Session Close: Tue Dec 02 04:29:42 2003

Moral of the story kids - don't put potatoes up someone's ass, they might just eat you. Stupidity attacks both gay and straight people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm not sure what this is really proving.
But it proves more things about yourself than about your "victims" apparently lol