Tuesday, December 30, 2003

EPISODE SIXTEEN: The New Adventures of New Taiwan.

Random things I did today in no particular order:

1. Went to some random mountains around Taipei.
2. Saw a goldfish farm. Took photos. Zoom lens not good enough so didn't get it as nice as I wanted.
3. Saw a Geothermal area. Mmm, just like New Zealand, smelling like crap and all.
4. Ate teppanyaki in Beitou, which I had been to before - the owner of the teppanyaki surprisingly enough goes to Kuching quite often. Made for good eatering conversationalism.
5. Went to a Night Market. Bought random necklaces. Discovered my Lord of the Rings cheapass replica's gold paint had faded. Now it looks silver. Maybe it's the air here. People here should tune their cars, the exhaust fumes are dirty as.
6. Bought two games for my sister. Looked for a really cheap as laptop. If you sit on a scooter for too long your butt really hurts, just like being raped by a guy I suppose (although it might not be too different with a woman, depending on what kind of woman you're talking about...)
7. Ate stuff.
8. Took photos of random things. Visited National parks all over the place.
9. Drivers here are really rude. So are some people who drive scooters. Instead of a nice "can you please move", people are too lazy to exercise their mouth muscles (I suppose they get tired, what with all the cock-sucking) and instead press the anti-user friendly horn once too often.

Also I thought of a nice band name. Anti-flaccid. I should run that by Brad, Tomo and John. Maybe they'll like it.

I'm tired. I don't remember what else I did today. I did too much. It's like, a doing marathon.

No comments: